💫 September book haul // thrift shop 💫

12:21

Hi, mandarines!
Today I just wanted to share some books that I've been collecting with the aim of reading in the few month that come.
1. Romeo & Juliet/ Julius Caesar by W. Shakespeare. An spanish edition.
2. Hamlet, the prince of Denmark by W. Shakespeare. English edition.
3. Sculpture by Rudolf Wittkower (this one's just for class).
4. The Tempest by W. Shakespeare. (english edition).
5. Othello by W. Shakespeare (english edition).
6. The Penguin book of english Romantic verse. (my favorite of all!)
7. Oscar Wilde's plays.
8. The strange case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde.
9. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.
10. Viginia Woolf's To the lighthouse.

Already read from that pile are: 
Sculpture by Rudolf Wittkower, Oscar Wilde's plays, The strange case of Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde; and Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert.

Here you can check out my reviews and see what I said about those wondeful stories:
https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/30905677-syl

Hope you enjoyed this quick reading update, I'm sure I'll be doing more of this. As I'm a book worm indeed.
Want to see my illustration, click on here: 
https://www.instagram.com/mil_mandarinas/

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe