🌧 Getting cozy in bed || September weather 🌧

12:42

Hi, mandarines! Since the weather it's starting to change, and the new season it's suddenly arriving. My bedroom it's like my fort. And, it seems like Chaaky feel it too. As he stays all morning in bed, sleeping next to me.
 I love mornings, much more than evenings. As well as I love dawns much more than twilights. I don't know there something magical about the morning fog, and the first sun light.
 Maybe, there was nothing really interesting to report in here. But, I think that the minescule detail in your busy days, will make a difference. And, definetly make you happier. Or coziest, that, let's face it. It's practically the same.
Have a wonderful september.


Follow my around: 
https://www.instagram.com/mil_mandarinas/
My etsy shop:
milmandarinas.etsy.com

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe