dix-huit ans fille

22:50

Hi, lovely lovely mandarines. How are you?
Hope you're all doing well. 
'Cause you may be wondering where the heck I've been upto all this time... Yes, well- You're right, I should had been more attached to the blog. BUT, in my defense I must confess that I've been really bussy with school... Now, that school is over I can finally BE FREE!
I've finished my last year of high school, and in this week I've turned 18 years old. And that makes me really confused. (to much of data) 
I do keep asking myself a lot of questions and over analizing every aspect of my life. I keep reading a lot of books that talks about complicated people dealing with complicated situations. I do keep passing hours and hours painting faces of people that I've never met. And dancing on my own on my room when "everywhere" from Fleetwod Mac starts to sound from a playlist.
You know, probably this existencial teenagy feelings has to do with my Tavi Gevinson deep obssesion. But, I can't deal with it. 
I wanted to do a quick and little post to let you know that I'm here, and I'm all well.
And, I think I've never done a proper blogpost, with full face photography. But, you know. This was a really spontaneous post. No edited photos, just raw feelings.
Thanks for reading this little corner of the internet.
For taking a look into my drawings : instagram: @mil_mandarinas



You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe