Redefining femininity? //style inspiration

12:18


Hi, mandarines! I'm planning a lot of exciting projects in the following months, so don't be sad, I'll be appearing in your blogloving dashboard more often. You want that, I know (sad to don't have a sarky emoji around here).

So, here's my style inspiration picks for this time of the year, when the weather it's not too hot, but neither cold. I hope you like it.

Lights, camera, ACTION!
Weird patterns and light tender colors, you must.
Redefining femininity? Yes.

Orange and granny's pebble glasses, tacky enough.



Cool graphic socks, advoca(do)te them. See?
So, that's it guys. Hope you enjoy my easter(don't know how to define this time of year) list. Stay tuned for more fashion posts.
Faithfully, Sylwia.


Follow me around on twitter, tumblr or instagram at: @sylwiaholmes

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

  1. Hello! I just started out blogging and I came across your blog on bloglovin! I must say that I really love how you manage to incorporate different aspects such as fashion, art and even things like feminism into one lovely post :-) Definitely one of my blog inspirations!

    brekkipress.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, Twinkle! THANK YOU SO MUCH, let me say. That's so nice of you! I can't express how much your comment has made my day. I'm so honored. Thank you!

      PD: your art is amazing! Definetly, following you on bloglovin. Have you an instagram account or tumblr? I would be pleased to follow you on those.

      Have a nice day,
      Sylwia.

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe