They call you Coraline, not Caroline...

0:18

Hello, mandarines! Today my friend, Ángeles and I settle to go out and explore. So, as we were going out looking for adventures I decided to put my bright yellow rain coat and my maroon fedora.
(Adventure means Coraline, and Coraline means lots of yellow... aaand raincoats, of course).


Look at that, here you can appreciate my inhability for taking selfies. (hahaha)
Later, we found "The Crystal Palace" located in the middle of the city. And old, glass and beautiful struture build in the 1800's destined to harbour thousands of thousands of flowers, and exotic plant species. You can loose yourself in the old, charming atmosthere that this palace seems to have,



I can easily imagine myself on those fancy dressing gowns, ready to dance on it's humongous ball room.
Here's my yellowy outfit of the day.
(yes, that was Hermione's time turner).
Ángeles looked extremely dazzling today.
So, that's it. I hope you enjoyed it. And let me announce you (uhum!) that now I'm on LOOKBOOK. Yeah! So, come and say hi to me at --> http://lookbook.nu/sylwiaholmes
Thank you once again for reading me and have a wonderful weekend. Love you all.

Want to see some of my art? Follow me on instagram at @mil_mandarinas







You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe