The heartrending violin that is Jane Eyre.

17:26


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Jane Eyre?
I understand why this is a master piece. A piece of art, that everyone should be allow to read.
Jane Eyre it's practily every where. Her spirit, her creativity, her passion. Often locked because of social standars. I felt her, I felt her soul at every single word that she said. I felt her anxiuous, but also her passion. I understood every single decision or planned that she attempted to carry out.

This book allows you to look over a world so real, and yet so dramatic. Where, as we are, claim to freedom and equality. With a vision of love so unlasting, and religiously pure.
A world full of darkness and yet, in need to find those little sun lightings.

Favorite quote of the book, actually said by the main      characther; Jane:                     "Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! — I have as much soul as you — and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.”  -Jane Eyre


I recomend this book so deeply, and so truly.
It gives you a new perpective from the world. Where life, universally equilibrated, tends to challenge ourselfs again ad again. Over and over.

The book itself reminded me of a violin, an absolute histrionic sound, full of crechendos and drastic changes that leads your heart and soul over the heartrending plot.
I consider this a a divine novel, believe my good old judgement.
The argument is so clever, the characther are so real, the outsides so well described...

I did liked the movie as well, and I highly recommend reading the book while listening to Dario Marianelli's romantic music. Specially, the ones that he did for the movie. (Marianelli... a genious, no doubt!)

  

So, that was all folks. Hope you liked this book review, beacause for me was a pleasure. If you're intereted in other book reviews you can check my Goodreads profile. "View all my reviews" I would like to know more about your book predilections and movie taste...
I know myself and I know that I would be delited to read any comment related to that.
Thank you, once again. Faithful mandarine.

Faithfully, Sylwia.

If you have any question, please don't doubt to ask me. You can find me on instagram: http://instagram.com/sylwiaholmes
On my personal twitter: https://twitter.com/sylwiaholmes
Tumblr:http://sylwiaholmes.tumblr.com
Or blogloving: https://www.bloglovin.com/sylwiaholmes




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe