Soft and calm as the wind. #skincare

17:38

Hi, my beautiful tangerines!
So the weather is getting cozy and October has arrived. Rain, sweaters and rain boots add a lovely atmosthere at this time of the year. 
So the other day, I was walking down my city and I stared at Lush and I got a few things. So here's my first autumnal skin care haul, hurray! 

The first thing I need to say, is that this products are ment for a specific skin type, so maybe not everybody can enjoy them the same way as I personally do. So, let me describe you what kind of skin I have. As you may had noticed by older posts, I struggled with sensitive skin and I have to be really aware of what I put on my face. Moreover during the day I got really oily, and shinny. In fact, I could consider my skin as an oily one.
I must confess that I find Lush very natural and gentle with the skin, but this once again, is my personal opinion.

It would be lovely if you could comment on this post, writing a little bit of your personal favorite skin care brand. I would be delited to read about your personal thoughts, and recommendations as well.
The first thing I got it's a cleanser, this one is called "Angels on bare skin." (don't you love the name?). It's a specialized products on oily and sensitive skin. It's very gentle and calm very well the problem areas of your skin. I must say this is very impressive, the texture and the smell leave a quite agreeadeble feeling and the result is  amazing even at the first wash.
For even more information, I use this every evening, applying daily and before I go to bed.
The next thing, it's "Fresh farmacy". A lovely cleanser soap, once again, very gentle and smooth with the skin. It's ment for a daily use and I use it every morning.

The last thing I got, is this spot treatment mask for oily skin. I use this once a week or once every two weeks, depending how oily and relax my skin is.
 I really like the texture of it and the smell of garlic, it's super duper fun. (woooo)

Aaaand, that was all folks! I hope you enjoyed my very first autumnal skin care haul. I find very useful listen to people's advice over skin care, so, maybe this could help anyone. 
A warm hug for every mandarine and lots of loving and caring stuff for you.

Faithfully, Sylwia.



If you have any question, please don't doubt to ask me. You can find me on instagram: http://instagram.com/sylwiaholmes
On my personal twitter: https://twitter.com/sylwiaholmes
Tumblr:http://sylwiaholmes.tumblr.com
Or blogloving: https://www.bloglovin.com/sylwiaholmes




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe