Sylwia goes to Tunis.

20:20

Hi, my wonderful mandarines!
It's been a while, don't you think? Since we talk to each other... But it's because I've been traveling! yey!
And not a common travel, oh no... I've been traveling around Europe on a vessel, sound interesting? I would say "Oh la la".
But yeah...
My travel adventure consits in six trips, first Tunis, follow by Pompeii, Italy; third of all Rome, Italy too; the next one, Florence and Pissa, also Italy; next Montecarlo, and finally Barcelona, Spain.
An ideal opportunity to do a travel journey. I will post six entries and six VLOGS on my blog about each city and trip. Stay tuned, mandarine.
Let's start... music, please...

The fisrt stop of my journey was Tunisia, my very fisrt african country. 
So, heres Tunis. An etnical arab city filled with colours and beautiful patterns.
Lovely cold tones on the walls and windows contrast with the warm atmosphere of the city.
May I say that Tunisia is well-known for their handmade and tradicional products. 
Blue & white villages, surround the capital of the country.
You literally can breathe the culture by walking around the city.
HERE'S MY VLOG!
YEY!
Thanks for reading lovely mandarine, it means so much for me. 
I hope you enjoy it, travel journals are the most interesting things to do. I looove to travel, I don't mind where. I love to be a stranger to a culture and little by little comprehend the tiny details that made it special. Because, we're all special.
Have a sweet sweet sweet day, mandarine. And please, let any comment.
Bye, bye! Next Pompeii... I can´t wait.

Follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/sylwiaholmes
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJYTyLMjIHgtD1ahy9HRAKg
Tumblr: http://sylwiaholmes.tumblr.com/

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe