Creative School chit chat? #backtoschool

16:30

 Hey, tangerines! So, school is here once again and autumn it's just around the corner!
For those who didn't know, I'm starting my last year of high school in a Fine Arts school, so you can probably guess how nervous I am. This is a year quite decisive for me and I can't wait to see all the projects and challenges that probably I'll have to face.
Let's start with my art/creative school essentials.
 Because I have a really sensitive skin I try to be moisturize as much as possible. I recommend having near a lip balm or a hand cream during the school year. This are The body shop's lip balm, from the "Vitamin E" collection and the "Pink grapefruit hand cream", which are amazing.
 I find very useful having a pair of markers for quick sketches during the day. Also, having near a interesting book makes the day a little bit more agreeable. This is "It" by Alexa Chung, which from a very relax perspective talks about style, art and passion.
 Sometimes, it's difficult to keep inspired every single minute, you know... So, having near something that makes you draw or talk is quite positive.
 I try to draw as much as posible, which means having near a practical sketchbook and a couple of pencils around. Just for those sporadic ideas you need to put on paper. You know, for those moments on the bus, during the break time or before you get sleep on your bed.
So, that was all, lovely mandarines. I hope you start your school year full of energy, optimism and joy. I wish you all the luck I can give you. Love love you.

Faithfully, Sylwia.

If you have any question, please don't doubt to ask me. You can find me on instagram: http://instagram.com/sylwiaholmes
On my personal twitter: https://twitter.com/sylwiaholmes
Tumblr:http://sylwiaholmes.tumblr.com
Or blogloving: https://www.bloglovin.com/sylwiaholmes

You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

  1. First off, let me just congratulate you on attending the Fine Arts school! I'm sure this will open doors for you and it's always great to hear about someone achieving their dreams & doing what they love. ^^ Don't lose sight of the end-goal, and the very best of luck!

    I love your product photography (especially the straight-down shot in the second picture!)

    As a person with sensitive skin, I can vouch for the moisturising power of TBS's Vitamin E range! I've personally only ever used the body butter and man is it good!

    Once again, congratulations!

    xoxo Rin
    Fuurin Diary

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi, Rin. Thank you so much about the comment. Honestly, it made my day! You cannot know how. :) So, thousand thanks to you. It's nice to hear such beautiful words from someone.
    I've been exploring your blog, and may I say... It's amazing! Can I ask you if you have Blogloving? Just for keep reading your posts... You know. :)
    Thank you, again.
    And bye bye.

    Sylwia.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hey there, Sylvia~
      Aww I should be thanking you for the lovely things you've said about my blog ^^ That's made my day hee. =D I do actually have a bloglovin, I think I have it linked in a few "heart" icons on my blog but here's the direct link for your convenience:
      https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12759441

      xoxo Rin
      Fuurin Diary

      Eliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe