snowhite

19:12

Hi, lovely mandarines.
This days have being a mess, a terrible mess. Every thing seems to be upside down, and there's a lot of risky decision to make. 
I've been thinking about  life and future,  and how rare and strange is it to me. There are a lot of points that I need to clear up quickly, like
Will I be at university next year? Will I be living/studying abroad? will I be doing what I really want?  I don't know, so many question marks. And maybe I just need a full stop. (Just for now)
So, because of these thougths and feelings I wanted to clear my mind and travel some where else.

So, here I am. This 25 of January of 2015, Surrounded by mountains, snow and woods.
Every inch of this place sleeps in silence, in beauty. Is, exactly what I need it.
 Beatuful harmony, Just like snowhite.

I.
II.
III.
IV. "dawn"
V.
VI.
Hope you've enjoyed this little January postcard.
Faithfully, Sylwia-


 If you're curious in what type of art-work I do, here you have the answer (tadaa)Tumblr: sylwiaholmes
But also, imstagram: sylwiaholmes 
On my personal twitter: https://twitter.com/sylwiaholmes
Or blogloving: https://www.bloglovin.com/sylwiaholmes

If you have any question, or thinking about a collaboration; please don't doubt to mail me.
bobinskismicecircus@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe