The elegance of San Sebastian.

17:08

Hi, my lovely clementine!

This summer means here and there, I can't stop! 
I've been traveling, working, designing, drawing; all week long.
I've been smiling a lot recently in my sunny beachy days.
And yesterday, I had an splendid idea. I thought that, maybe you would enjoy going on an adventure with me.
Sounds good lovely mandarine? Keep reading.
 Beautiful, isn't it?
I present you San Sebastian, one of the most inspiring, beautiful and lovely cities I've ever been. A delightful spanish city, filled with elegant and delicate statues, as well as charming flowers. 

If you take a straw beside the sea you'll probably stumble upon an ancient carrousell.  The pastel colours and the history of this merry-go-round makes it so beautiful. 
And, of course, if you're a big child like me you'll take a ride on the lovely pink horse or pink swan.



The buildings are gorgeous, the complexity, the ancience, the colours; you'll probably feel little walking around in such a history.
 The city, itself, is filled with complex bridges which are marvellous. This one in particular, has little fantasy creatures in detailing such dragons and mermaids.
Oh, and I love the colours, the idea of an enormous pink and black bridge filled with dragons and unicorns.
Doesn't it sound amazing?
So, that was all. I hope you liked it, and please don't forget to leave a comment down below saying which is your favorite place to take a straw; mountain or city, I don't really mind. <3


Keep inspiring, optimistic mandarine.


Sylwia.





You Might Also Like

3 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe