Spice up with cupcakes & glitter.

19:12

Hi, my delicious mandarines!

Today, I'm going to show you how to create this beautiful  phone case perfect for pastel hearts like me.
First step! A creative one.  Make this cute little figures. 
For that, I used polymer clay. FiMo is the one I like the most, but you can use whatever you want or whatever you like, beauties.
I decided to make cupcakes and muffins because aren't they cute? 
Mmm...and yummy...
Now I'm hungry.
When you've finished the little modeling process you are finally able to bake them 7 minutes at 90°C in your oven.
Once you've got the charms all baked and cooked you can definetly follow the next step.
Step number two!
Take your favorite nail polish and your everyday phone case and cover it very kindly... My advice is to put thick layers, just in case.
Before it dries take glitter and spread it all over the phone case.
Of course, this step is optional. But what can I say, who can resist glitter?

For more security leave the glittery phone case 5 minutes till dries.
Step number three!
Take the charms and your daddy's glue (hahaha) and stick them to the phone case. Use a glue gun for extra security but, then again this is optional.
Wait till it dries and... Ohaala! You've transformed your ordinary phone case to a really sweety one.
Personally, I love it. I really, really love it.

So, that's it my orangy mandarines! I hope you liked it. I had a blast making this cute DIY kind of guide.
For more things like this subscribe to my blog, or comment. That's your choice.

And to know more about me, you can follow my instragram or twitter, both @sylwiaholmes.

Bye, bye, little clementine. have a sweet day.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe