grandma's dinner time

14:29

Hi, mandarines! I'm back. This time to share with you the lovely evening I had in this tiny little restaurant in Whitby, called Humble pie n' mash. Near the mysterious sea(Mr. Todd) of North England. The places was a gemme itself, it was curious to see that the owners had decorated it as if it was an old beautiful house(I'm sure it is, a genuine antique house), like back in 1940. 
I instantly fell in love with the atmosphere; the radio were playing old records of Josephine Backer, a little "Parlez-moi d'amour" or "De temps en temps" sounded on the antique machine.
 Every piece of the house had a story and that make the space even more interesting. All the photos, the tablecloths, the chairs, the mirrors. Even the old newspapers that the owner had distribuited by the local had some kind of bewitching effect.

Little objects fallen trought time.
Little details of my outfit. I dressed up not knowing we where going to this curious place. But, I ended up matching my outfit really we'll with the café.
Rose garden dress, with a vinatge shirt. A pair of white socks and deck shoes.


(yummy, isn't it?)
 details, details, details...

Window to the harbour's cold sea.

Thank you mandarines, hope your having a wonderful time and merry christmas to you all!
follow my art: https://www.instagram.com/mil_mandarinas/

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe