there's a shadow, you cant see my eyes

22:46

Last friday, my friends Mocca, Nuria and I, went to take a straw down my beautiful city. I must confess that I personally did a little bit of thrifting. But then, we had a delicious crêpe and a cup of tea in one of my favorite coffee shops on earth, "La Rue"; a tiny, but warm inviting coffee shop.
All I have to say is that I love walking around this city, with nothing much to do than having a deligthful conversation, or entering to the oldest book shops around, or maybe having a tea...

I'll be posting a new post sowewhere this week. I'll be styling the new jewelry top I picked up for Christmas party. It's precious, the colour, the design, everything. It's so unique.
I highly recommend taking a look over Flamingos vintage shop (link), they always have some interesting pieces to try on. Also, they have a magnificent shop and it's always fun to look around to see what's new.

Mocca, elegantly, looking around.


This dog(aw) and this sofa, now, in my living room.

Wouldn't you fall in love in a place like this, with Edith Piaf's voice sounding around? Café, La Rue. (link) I don't know what tiny coffee shop have, maybe the smell of  reciently made coffee, or  the number of old lamps that they need to light up the place, makes me 100% in love with it.
Black tea or Sylwia's black eyebrows? Just wondering...
Can't we just cientifictly analize my stupid faces? Yeah, same cerebral activity as a Dodo.
Dark amber soul.

There's something with me and dark matte lipsticks, I don't know what it is, but there's some bewitchment in them. So mysterious...


If you're curious in what type of art-work I do, here you have the answer (tadaa)Tumblr: sylwiaholmes
But also, imstagram: sylwiaholmes


 If you have any question, please don't doubt to ask me. You can find me on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/SiilviiatQ/videos
On my personal twitter: https://twitter.com/sylwiaholmes
Or blogloving: https://www.bloglovin.com/sylwiaholmes

Thanks as always for being so truthly nice.
Faithfully, Sylwia.











You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe