About being creative.

18:11

About a week a go, my friends and I decided to gather to have a little party where we could design, create and be creative.
So, that's how #CraftyParty was born!
During that time we designed.
We created.

Personally, I'm really proud of what we designed, there are so many styles and every crown has their own personality and meaning. They are so magical and bewithced...
This is what we came out with...
This is "October romance".

"Fairy Oak."

"Margaret's bewitchment."

"Lolita"

And "Under the sea."

I hope you enjoyed it, because we had the best time creating. The good news are that we are opening an Etsy store so we can continue creating and also making these beautiful crowns. I hope you liked them beacuse we put all our hearts and all our efforts in making them.
Every one of us is different and everyone of us has their own personal style so we tried to put that idea in this little proyect.
Thank you so much.

Empower yourself.
Be creative.

With all my heart, Sylwia.
Bye, mandarines.





You Might Also Like

1 comentarios

  1. Hi there. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out my questions here: http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar

Con la tecnología de Blogger.

.

.

Subscribe